Cloud Architect - Brussels (LL)
Our client is a renowned player in the data field, providing software solutions helping their clients make strategically solid decisions. With customers in over 145 countries, it’s safe to say the organization is a real multinational. By continuous innovation and expansion, the organization became the world leader in their field, having their software used by more than 90% of the top 100 companies on the Fortune Global 1000.
As a Cloud Architect, you will have a leading role in providing technical expertise for their customers' platforms and solutions into their broader architecture and strategies. This implies a solid understanding of their software solutions is needed.
Your daily tasks consist of:
- Advising clients on the set-up processes and the utilities of the software.
- Help in designing the Cloud architecture.
- Preparing the client for implementation and do the follow-up.
- Work closely with pre-sales and partners to deliver the best results for their customers.
For this position, we’re looking for a profile with the following experience/skills;
- Master or Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent through experience.
- Prior cloud environment experience such as the Azure Cloud, AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience with virtualization (VMWare, Openstack, Docker,…)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- the ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Fluent written and spoken English and preferably Dutch or French
You will find yourself in a position with major responsibilities within a stable and renowned organization known for its excellent employee care. As a result, there are several interesting projects and challenges. You can count on a competitive salary supplemented with fringe benefits such as a company car and a very good work-life balance.