Cloud Engineer (Azure) - Brussels Region - VK028
For our client in Brussels, we are looking for a (Freelance) Cloud engineer, with a strong background in Azure.
Main tasks and responisbilities:
- You will be responsible for the implementation and support of our corporate customer's infrastructures and this for hybrid and cloud-only environments.
- During the implementations you take care of the technical solution via a building blocks concept and project documentation.
- You will also collaborate whilst troubleshooting of complex incidents from a third line perspective and help develop operational and maintenance procedures where needed.
- You have knowledge of Azure and cloud concepts in general (IAAS, PAAS, ...)
- You have skilled knowledge of scripting/development tools such as Powershell or .NET / DSC
- You have a first experience with Windows Server, Linux, Active Directory, MS Azure and devops (pipelines, CI/CD)
- You will participate in a guard duty (24x7) and flexible for work outside business hours.
- You are committed to quality, motivated and eager to learn
- You have an analytical mind and good debugging skills
- Good knowledge of Dutchand/or French and English is required (written and spoken)
And we will contact you as soon as possible! You will receive feedback from us within 48 hours at the latest.