Engagement Manager - Brussels region - YVD012
Our client is a renowned organization in the field of data analysis in the Brussels region. Our client specializes in analytics and seeks to inspire customers around the world with its software and services to convert data into intelligence.
- In your role as Engagement Manager you will focus on developing, planning, and overseeing the delivery of Professional Services engagements (consulting and support).
- You are a key figure and you work closely with both the consultants and the customers.
- You use your managerial skills to delegate and orchestrate.
- You are responsible for (very) large accounts, especially in the public and financial sector.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have commercial skills and a sales-oriented approach. You also have the necessary technical background (knowledge of data analysis).
- You have a background in consultancy and/or service selling.
- You have experience in project management.
- You speak fluently Dutch, French and English.
- You are curious, passionate, authentic and responsible - the 4 core values of the company.
- You will receive a competitive gross salary and attractive target bonuses.
- You will have the opportunity to have a major impact within an IT delivery company.
- As a key figure, you hold a position with many responsibilities.
If interested, please apply to email@example.com