Freelance Cloud Engineer/Solution Architect - Brussels Region
Our client, a big international player, has been hired to work out and deliver a big multi-cloud project and is currently assembling a team to make this a reality. They are still looking for an experienced Freelance Cloud Engineer/Solution Architect, for this long term mission.
Our client is looking for an Azure expert who can help them build a multi-cloud solution based on Azure and AWS.
You will joint the cloud architect team who is responsible for architecting and implementing large scale solutions. Mainly but not limited to Azure.
In the day to day activities, you design secure solution, create detailed documentation and create ARM based definitions of the solution which are automatically deployed towards different environments using Azure DevOps.
Before infrastructure is provisioned inside Azure, internal release processes must be followed. You therefore need to lead and follow up the approval and release cycles. Once the infrastructure is fully approved and deployed, you do a handover toward the operational teams who manages the cloud environment.
- Development policies, standards and procedures for the designated service line and to integrate them into the existing systems and processes
- Demonstrable solution-oriented for new implementations and migrations as a solution architect & executive
- Overall design choices for network / security / generic infrastructure and supporting services, both on prem and in Azure/AWS
- Extensive Azure knowledge (Azure Certified Solutions Architect - Professional) & extensive hands-on experience
- Basic AWS knowledge
- Automation by Infrastructure as a Code / PowerShell / Python
- Security & cloud governance are in your DNA
- Used to set up templates / landing zones & DevOps Tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Strong French skills are a big plus.