Integration Architect - Ghent region - YVD011
Our client is the largest distributor of a niche product within the supply chain in Europe. The organization has 80% international customers (you don't have to work on-site in this position) and project values of up to 3 million euros. The organization is currently looking for an Integration Architect with a broad knowledge of ERP systems and data integration.
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of data integrations on the customers' ERP system.
- You hold a strategic role in which you mainly work technically yourself, but you can also choose to take on a managerial role as a team lead.
- You work in tandem with the project managers.
- You advise customers and S&OP consultants on ERP integration best practices, data architecture, data quality, ...
- In this position you can choose to include presales in your work package
- You have a master's degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have extensive experience in data engineering, integration management, or system implementation.
- You preferably have experience with SAP integration and knowledge of database and integration technologies such as SQL Server, PostgreSQL, SSIS, Python, REST/OData APIs.
- A certain interest in supply chain is desirable.
- You have excellent communication and planning skills.
- You will receive a competitive salary package supplemented with fringe benefits (attractive variable salary, company car, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, ...).
- You have the option to work remotely up to 80%.
- You'll find yourself in a company culture where people come first.
If interested, please apply to email@example.com