Security & datacenter network engineer - regio Brussel - MN002
Our client, active in the telecomsector, offers voice- and dataservices to almost 700 telecomoperators worldwide. They have different officers in cities like Dubai, Singapore, New York, etc. For their headquarters in Brussels they are now looking for an experienced security & datacenter network engineer.
- Responsible for Architecture/HLD in the DataCentre (DC) and IP Services connectivity domains. This includes typical DC equipment range (switching, firewall, Loadbalancing, DNS and monitoring aggregation solutions) together with the L3VPN logic needed to potentially interconnect complex services in a WAN environment. IP services connectivity HLD includes interaction with service platforms owners and possible the security department.
- LLD and implementation of a project which in essence means :
- Design, test and implement technical solutions based on business and operational requirements, taking into account recent technology evolutions.
- Generates methods, procedures and technical documentation regarding delivered solutions to be used by the various operational departments, performs operational hand-over of the delivered solution
- Ensures that the datacentre network & systems are rightfully dimensioned
- Manages the system’s software & hardware lifecycle.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Required Expert knowledge
- Datacenter network architecture, concepts and configurations (CCIE Data Center level or equivalent by experience)
- Firewall management and related security concepts
- Required Hands on experience with these technologies
- Ansible & Python Scriting
- Cisco Nexus product Family (2K, 5K).
- Proper routing experience with Cisco/Nokia routers.
- Classic technologies found in DC ecosystem like : F5 Load Balancer configurations, DNS, SSL offloading, certificate management & small PKI notions
- Experience with Checkpoint is a plus
- CGNAT solution and logic
- Ability to take initiatives, act proactively and be autonomous
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills including possibly fixing conflicting situations. Positive team player, company dedicated and can-do spirit. In other words : easy to work with.
- Familiarity with project management approach (planning, follow up, communication…)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Self-learner spirit.
- Open to various cultures and able to work in an international environment.
You will be offered a contract of at least 6 months with possible extension to one or multiple years in an international environment with focus both on personal as well as career development.