Security Engineer - Brussels (LL)
Our client is a renowned global player in its field, providing the most popular platform to connect parties in their search for a professional match. For their multinational team, consisting of over a 1000 IT professionals, they are looking to hire new security talent.
As a security engineer, you will be looking after the overall IT security of the organization with a focus on the infrastructure security.
Your mission will consist out of the following tasks:
- Detect, investigate, contain and remediate security-related incidents.
- Find, analyze and recommend Security solutions for the organization.
- Develop and implement IT solutions to reduce risks and vulnerabilities.
- Have a role in the Architecture community
- Design meaningful dashboards for monitoring and alerting
- Implement, maintain and perfect the WAF
- Report weekly about the organizations overall status.
For this role, we’re looking to find someone with prior infrastructure and security experience who also has:
- AWS Cloud experience, preferably security related. Azure competencies are a big plus.
- Hands-on WAF experience.
- Worked with CrowdStrike, Akamai
- Has fulfilled Red-Team activities
- Has worked with Tenable Security Center
- Someone with strong English communication skills.
- A motivated team player ready for the next challenge.
You will find yourself in a position with major responsibilities within a stable and renowned organization with the opportunity to have REAL development opportunities and optimistic long-term perspectives.
Next to the Belgian team, you will also be part of a multinational team spread out over multiple locations.
You will receive a competitive salary supplemented with many fringe benefits such as group and hospital insurance, meal vouchers, company car, …
You will also have a good work-life balance with flexible hours, homework, 20 days legal leave + 9 ADV days.