Support engineer - Region of Brussels - MN003
Amandis is a specialized ICT recruitment firm with more than 25 years of experience in headhunting and selecting qualified personnel for businesses. Clients rely on our commitment and professionalism to help them engage people with the right talent needed to improve their organisations.
Unlike many other recruitment firms, we work hard to adapt our services to fit the unique requirements of each individual client. We can say with confidence, that we improve the efficiency and results of businesses that partner with us to find their ICT talent.
For a client active in the public sector we are looking for a support engineer
• Mass deployment of PC / Laptop / PC Technical
• Standalone site management
• Printer and peripherals management (TBI, scanners, ...)
• Support for users 1st and 2nd line
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position
• Microsoft SCCM- based deployment experience
• Required knowledge: ITIL, ITSM- tool (Assyst or another similar tool), monitoring and support for users
• Analytical sense, autonomous, methodical and precise
• Excellent level of French and/ or Dutch, good knowledge of English
• A stimulating position in a fast- growig company with an international presence
• A motivating work environment with excellent team spirit
• A dynamic culture centered on personal development
• A wide choice of training and career development
While for example searching for .NET please enter ".NET".