Test Automation Engineer Hardware/ DevOps – Region Antwerp/Brussels – JVP004
Our client is a multinational specialized in offering services within embedded software. Their portfolio consists of several A-brand customers in different industries, ranging from automotive to healthcare and multimedia. Our client is looking for new Test Automation Engineers within Hardware/DevOps to answer the large demand of interesting projects.
As a Test Automation Engineer DevOps, you have several responsibilities:
- You support the customers in making their developed software more reliable, faster, qualitative and reproducible in the market;
- You develop, design and implement a tailor-made qualitative test infrastructure for the embedded systems of the clients and this in an agile environment;
- By conducting strict tests and thorough validation, you analyze the quality of the existing products;
- You are confronted with challenging technical problems with high quality standards;
- You work in project teams ranging from 4 to 6 employees with different experiences and you report to the project manager;
- You work both at the customer and from an office in your region with a ratio of 2/5 and 3/5 respectively, depending on the customer and the phase in the project.
- You have a Master in Electronic Engineering, Computer Sciences or equivalent;
- You have a passion for automated testing and have development experience in one or more programming languages such as Python, C #, C ++ or any other OOP language;
- It is also possible that you have experience in software testing and you want to switch to a combination with hardware testing;
- You are interested in a hybrid set-up (Linux / Windows) and have experience in a preferable Linux environment;
- A strong interest in Hardware-in-the-Loop, Infrastructure as Code and Prince 2 constitutes as an added value;
- You are creative and result-oriented in solving challenging problems;
- You describe yourself as a positive, optimistic and flexible person;
- You speak Dutch or English fluently.
- You receive an attractive salary with extra-legal benefits (including company car);
- You participate in extremely challenging and instructive projects for A-brand customers;
- In this learning environment you can develop yourself both professionally and personally;
- This gives you the opportunity to discover the latest technologies and tools in different environments.
Do you wish to support these A-brand customers by creating a qualitative test infrastructure? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org