Architect Infrastructure and Security – regio Zaventem
Our client, regio Zaventem, is a big Belgian player. They use one of the most complex networks in Belgium. Given their digitization process, they will extend their team, where they are looking for someone to map out their infrastructure and will lead the modernization of the infrastructure.
Inside the company, you will work with the infrastructure and security team to build solution architectures and afterwards make the Enterprise architecture.;
- You will map out the current situation;
- In the next phase you go from what is presently there to how it should look like and the different phases needed;
- You will work with very complex datacenters and networks;
- You will take the cybersecurity into account in your designs.
- You have broad experience as Solutions Architect within IT infrastructure
- Experience within Enterprise Architecture is a plus, as you will pick up such a function in the short term
- You have experience in big environments with complex systems
- You speak English, Dutch and/or French is a bonus
You will find yourself in a renowned player in Belgian business world. In this role you play a key role in the evolution of our client. You will work flexible hours, be able to work from home 1-2 days a week and have numerous fringe benefits in addition to a good salary.