SOC Analyst - Ghent - (LL)
Our client is a Belgian multinational that has grown into a global player in the chemical sector. The organization is in a very healthy financial condition and continues to grow. That is why the set-up of many new projects is imminent and we are thus looking for an extra SOC Analyst.
You have, among others, the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring alerts using security management tools.
- Identify, categorize, prioritize and investigate correlated events
- Investigate and escalate incidents according to the procedures.
- Implement and execute continuous monitoring tools to prevent, detect, analyze and respond to security incidents (e.g. malware detection, antivirus, EDR, IDS, WAF...).
- Document research results and provide relevant details for final analysis.
- Develop reports, dashboards, real-time rules, filters and active channels, etc.
- Optimizing the SIEM.
You have experience with:
- Working within a SOC team
- one or more top tier SIEM products such as Splunk, Qradar,…
- Creating and updating logs
- Assess the size and severity of attacks
- Identifying the affected assets
- Configuring security tools
- Ethical Hacking
In addition, you have a Bachelor/Master degree in IT or equivalent through experience;
For this role we are looking for someone with a positive attitude and a lot of motivation;
You have an excellent knowledge of English. Other languages are a plus.
You are part of a Belgian multinational that is still in full expanse;
You will end up in an ambitious environment with jovial colleagues and a good work-life balance.
Your work will be rewarded with a very attractive salary and benefits package, tailored to your experience and competencies;
If you are interested and/or have questions, don’t hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org