ICT Recruitment Consultant (Outsourcing) - Diegem
Amandis is a first-class recruitment and selection agency specialized in the IT sector. For more than 25 years we have carefully selected the right ICT candidates to help businesses achieve their goals. We support our clients in a professional, reliable and dedicated manner.
We are currently expanding our Outsourcing recruitment division, which selects candidates for project-based assignments (freelancers, detachering) and we are looking for recruiters with the right mindset to join this team.
This vacancy would suit someone with 2-3 years of recruitment experience and specifically within the outsourcing sector. Previous experience in the recruitment of ICT profiles is not mandatory, but it would be an advantage.
Working as part of a close-knit team, you will have involvement in all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle:
- Business development of new client accounts
- Account management of your own client portfolio
- Candidate search (assisted by our team of Researchers)
- Candidate screening
- Interview support
- Offer negotiation
- Candidate onboarding
In your role as an Amandis Recruitment Consultant, you will find many opportunities to develop your career within the organisation. We will actively encourage and assist you to grow, to build and lead a team, and to eventually manage your own division.
- You have 2-3 years of experience in outsourcing recruitment (preferably in ICT) and possess a strong commercial drive.
- You are resilient and are always looking for solutions to the responsibilities that face you.
- You are confident and sociable
- You can identify with the Amandis core values, such as Professionalism, Integrity, reliable and Customer-oriented.
- You have strong communication skills in Dutch and English (French is an advantage).
- A competitive salary package, including individual and group commissions & incentives
- Structured training and development opportunities, including a personal training budget
- The opportunity to develop your career and play a contributing role in the operations of the business
- An open and friendly team environment
If you are interested in joining the Amandis team, please apply by sending your CV to Michael Cookson at firstname.lastname@example.org