ICT Recruitment Consultant (Permanent) - Diegem
Amandis is a dynamic recruitment office with years of experience in the search and selection of candidates for the ICT sector. Our customer base varies from promising start-ups to international players in the field of IT innovation. We work closely with our customers to attract and recruit their top talent. We have close contact with all of our candidates to help them find a new, personalised career challenge.
To support our growth plans, we are looking for a Junior Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Brussels (Diegem).
These positions are ideal for recent graduates (bachelor / master) or candidates with a first work experience.
Under the guidance of one of our Recruitment Managers you will be trained in all aspects of recruitment and selection, including:
- Search methodology;
- Candidate screening;
- Interview techniques;
- Negotiation of proposals;
- Onboarding of candidates;
- Account management;
- Business development;
- Business planning.
When you have developed the necessary skills and experience, you will be able to put together your own portfolio of clients in the Belgian ICT sector.
- You have a strong interest in IT and have a strong commercial drive;
- You are determined and always look for solutions to the problems you encounter;
- You are confident and have strong social skills;
- You can identify yourself with the core values of Amandis: Integrity, Teamwork, Responsibility, Expertise and Innovation.
- You can easily express yourself in Dutch, English and French.
- We offer a competitive salary package, including bonus schedule;
- The opportunity to develop your career within an open and friendly environment;
- Customized support / training and genuine career growth opportunities.
If you are interested in joining the Amandis team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org