Support Engineer - Zaventem Region - VK051
For a client, located in Zaventem, we are looking for a Support Engineer.
The client is a major international player that offers various services (IT and non-IT).
They are currently looking for someone who can assist the internal departments of the organization in the field of IT support.
What you do:
- Take ownership of incoming incidents and provide excellent customer advice and support to our internal employees by answering inbound telephone calls, serving end-users face-to-face on our support desks and handling electronic requests (mails/tickets),
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services,
- Use an ITIL-based registration software and remote control tools on a daily basis and followup and update customer status and information, passing on any feedback and suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team,
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures,
- Document recurring incidents into user-friendly FAQs published on the intranet,
- Act as SPOC for all related issues in domains of hardware (laptops, MFPs, smartphones (iPhone) and software (Windows 10, Office 2016, Google Suite and in-house applications).
- You collaborate with business and technical teams to gather functional, behavioral and interface requirements and build them into specifications that ultimately translate into deliverable business services.
- You gather and analyze internal and external user feedback to assist in the continued improvement of products and services.
- You take ownership for the successful completion of all aspects of IT helpdesk activities.
- You create qualitative end user focussed user manuals & guides for new solutions or services.
Who you are:
- You have experience with network patching/repair.
- You can install and configure PC's.
- You can provide support on mobile devices (IOS, Android).
- You provide on site support for meeting rooms and video conferences.
- You can explain solutions to your internal clients in a non-technical manner.
- You're proactive and collaborate with internal clients to analyse their needs.
- You monitor progress and frequently follow-up on the status of your work.
- Experienced with providing support
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English